What do your customers to do when they are on your website that makes you consider their visit a success? This seems like a simple question, but few of us stop to think about it anymore – why does my business need a website?
There’s a big difference between wanting a website that directs traffic to a brick and mortar location (think dooverz.com) and wanting a full functioning e-commerce site that incorporates fulfillment and logistics (think amazon.com). Most websites fall somewhere between those two but with all of the options available, it is crucial for you as a business owner to really understand the purpose of your website and what you want your customers to do once they get to it. Having a defined purpose for your website will save your customers confusion and you money.
Is a bad website really better than no website?
When evaluating website options for your business, keep in mind that as technology has grown exponentially, and so have customer expectations of websites. Your current website may have served the purpose of lending credibility to your business, but are you able to make the most of your internet presence in today’s world with that same website?
Getting a new or updated website doesn’t have to break your budget. The Sparks Solution offers scaleable design solutions that will grow and change as your business does. Our website design considerations:
- Search Engine Optimization/SEO (where your site ranks in search engine results)
- Responsive web design (the site looks and performs well on mobile devices)
- Social Media Marketing (using Facebook, Twitter, etc. to reach your customers)
- UI/UX design (how easy it is for your customers to use the site)
- Website Optimization (what you want your customers to do as a result of seeing your website – the call to action)
Contact The Sparks Solution for assistance in evaluating your current website needs and update options.