Whether its SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or a social media campaign, sometimes it can be hard to tell when you have the right mix of frequency and content to meet your goals. That’s why its important to start with a baseline of online traffic to your website prior to starting either type of campaign. You have to understand where you are starting and where you want to go in order for you to evaluate progress.
Not only can The Sparks Solution work with you to create an SEO and/or social media strategy, we can help you understand and make the most of the analytical tools that are available to monitor their effectiveness. After your initial baseline, you have access to weekly (or more often) reports so we can evaluate if the strategy is working.
We typically focus on 2 categories of measurements for success:
- Noticeable increase in traffic to the website or activity on social media pages attributable to postings.
- Increase in contacts to your business – anecdotal evidence collected by simply asking “How did you hear about us?”
There is a balancing act that occurs between giving a strategy long enough to become effective and making tweaks to be more effective. It’s important to:
- Listen for feedback from your customers – keep in mind that sometimes its not just what they are saying, but also what they are not saying
- Pay attention to trends in your industry that can impact the success of your online and social media campaigns
- Stick to your plan and commit to giving it a legitimate chance to work
Ready to get your SEO or social media campaign started? Contact The Sparks Solution today!